Have You Been Terminated or Been Subjected to Discrimination at Work Because of Your Age?
Age Discrimination is Wrong and Illegal – We Help Victims Seek Compensation for Their Discrimination
- The federal Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA) protects employees who are at least 40 years old and work for an employer with at least 20 employees.
- The ADEA prevents employers from firing people based upon age.
- We seek to hold companies liable to the fullest extent of the law on behalf of clients.
Don’t Quit: Otherwise Your Claim May Be Compromised.
Instead, Call Us to Discuss Your Rights and Options.
- You must complain, which can be done to a supervisor or to the HR department.
- Know your rights that age discrimination is wrong, and that it is never the victim’s fault.
- Understand what constitutes illegal discrimination – are you being treated differently (and adversely) solely because of your age? Is your employer refusing to offer reasonable accommodations?
- DON’T file a complaint or charge with a governmental agency, such as the EEOC, BEFORE speaking with a qualified employment lawyer. Filing a complaint or charge can directly impact the course of action available and your future options.
- Learn whether you have a valid claim – get experienced legal advice. Our firm focuses on discrimination, wrongful termination and other workplace claims – we can evaluate your case, and there is no fee or obligation.
- Filing deadlines must be considered. These deadlines vary depending on different factors, such as whether the case will be in federal court or state court or the size of the company.
Find Out If You Have a Case
Once we learn about your situation, we can explain how we can help. Because there are important time deadlines by which a case must be filed, please call us immediately at 212-390-1195 or complete the contact form below.
Wish I could give more than 5 stars. I was terminated from my previous employer at almost 7 months pregnant and had came across an ad for this firm. Deborah did my initial intake and I immediately felt like I had made a smart decision contacting them because she listened, was able to show empathy towards my situation and was extremely resourceful. When Jack Tucker contacted me, his confidence, knowledge, and go get em attitude made me positive that something good was going to become of this. I left it all in Jack’s hands and ultimately, he got me a very decent settlement. I could write a whole story on why I would recommend this firm, but I can finally put this nightmare behind me. Jack Tucker got me the settlement I deserved. The best part is that I didn’t even have to travel back and forth to the city from where I live, we communicated through phone and email. Thank you Deborah and Jack ❤❤
Google 5 Star Review – H.S.