Know Your Rights: We carefully analyze the document –
and everything that led up to it
When we review a Severance Agreement, we examine the totality of the circumstances surrounding your involuntary separation from employment, not just the specific provisions of the Agreement. Labor and employment issues are complicated and multi-layered; we first seek material information regarding your employment history and termination before we can provide meaningful guidance. Our in-depth review of all the facts and circumstances surrounding your employment and termination allows us to learn what is really behind the termination of your employment.
When you sign a Severance Agreement, you must release any claims you have against your employer. That’s why it’s essential to determine whether viable claims may exist before you sign the Agreement.
It is our goal to perform thorough and careful evaluations of all the circumstances surrounding a Severance Agreement and offer you knowledgeable guidance. If we find that there is a reasonable basis to believe that any human rights laws have been violated, we will review, consider, and address all the options, with the attention, sensitivity, and urgency that such matters require.
Before you sign any severance agreement, give us a call so that we can guide you through the process and help you determine if you have been subjected to any wrongful or illegal conduct by your employer.
I am so grateful to have gotten a lawyer like Jack. He was able to give me guidance and support I needed to move with this case. He was incredibly knowledgeable and patient. It was evident that he really cared about my case and how I was doing. He helped with my case so much, there’s no one out there that would be an better lawyer than him. He was sympathetic to my circumstances and made sure I was happy with my outcome of the case. I strongly recommend Jack as him and his team especially Deborah will ensure you that your case is in good hands.
Google Review 5 Stars – H.S.
Severance Agreement News & Insights
Don’t Quit – We’ll Fight for You!
Please call us or fill out the contact form below for a free consultation. Also, please feel free to click our severance agreement news and insights below for more information.
- Your Divorce at Work: To Share or Not to Share?
- How are damages determined in a sexual harassment lawsuit?
- Lost your job for not getting vaccinated? You still probably won’t qualify for unemployment
- Can I sue for sexual harassment if I am a consultant for a company?
- Can I file a sexual harassment complaint if I am an unpaid intern?
- What Should You Do if You’re Being Sexually Harassed at Work?
- Can I get fired if I report being sexually harassed by a client or customer?
- What should I do if I’m being sexually harassed by a client or customer?
- What is the Effect of the New Biden Vaccine Mandate?
- Can My Employer Make Me Get the Vaccine?